How I can help you
I help people save their lives in book and audio formats so their children’s grandchildren will know them, and will understand where they themselves came from. Typically, I work with people in their senior years who recognize that their stories are their most important legacy and must be captured before it’s too late.
I offer a range of options:
- Full service personal history, for those who lack the time, skills, inclination or ability to write their own stories
- The short story option, for those with tight timeline or restricted budget, or who want to focus on a particular part of their life
- Editing and coaching services, for those who want to do their own life writing, but could use help with the process
- Audio personal histories, for those seeking a low-cost option or who particularly want to preserve the voice
- Ethical wills, for those whose primary concern is passing on their values and beliefs, hopes and dreams to future generations
Each project begins with a free, no obligation consultation, during which I will learn about what you want to accomplish and how, you will learn about me and my work, and we will decide together whether we are a match.
We are not our money or possessions — we are our stories. After we die, our stories are what keep us alive in the hearts of our family and friends. They are our most personal and meaningful legacy.